Field Series Marching Snare Drum
Field Series Marching Snare Drum uses all Birch Shells.
Why Birch Shells?
Because Birch is one of the densest of all woods. Frequency, vibration has much more reflection as opposed to being absorbed, “thus a greater volume of sound from the shells.” Birch wood’s density and unique properties also give the sound a chipper edge – perfect for festive marching, drum and bugle, and pep events.
Trixon Field Series – Best of Class.
- 7 Ply Birch Shell
- Aluminum 12 hole die cast hoop
- Lightweight aluminum carrier contoured and fully adjustable
- Column lugs
- Acoustic Air Vents
- Micro Snare Strainer Adjustment
- 12 Strand Synthetic Gut Snares
- Lever Action Strainer
- Die Cast Hoops
- Remo Drum Head
- 4 MM Die Cast Rim
- Double Upper/Lower Head Snare Strainers
- 14″ by 12″